We comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). This site qualifies as a "Service Provider" under the DMCA. Accordingly, it is entitled to certain protections from claims of copyright infringement, commonly referred to as the "safe harbor" provisions. We therefore affirm the following Notice and Takedown Policy relating to claims of copyright infringement by our users.
NOTICE OF CLAIMED INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- (b) description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
TAKE DOWN PROCEDURE
We reserve the right at any time to remove any material or activity on our site and material claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. It is our policy to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers, when appropriate, and we will act expeditiously to remove access to all material that infringes on another's copyright, according to the procedure set forth in 17 U.S.C. Â§512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
We reserve the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all users should regularly check back to these terms and conditions to stay current with any such changes.