Fiverr

How long does it take to heal the wound after a C-section?

I'm in my third month post-surgery. I still feel uncomfortable in the stitch-lines. Is this normal or should i be worried?

Comments

• It took me 6 months to be whole again. However, life is never the same once C-section. You need to constantly watch out for extreme pressure on the abdomen area

• I had made a mistake of being very active within two months and later suffered for 6 months. Please take care, be gentle with yourself. Avoid heavy work or heavy exercise.
    Mothers create the world. Admin of mothersofurum.org
  • edited October 25
    jemmy said:

I'm in my third month post-surgery. I still feel uncomfortable in the stitch-lines. Is this normal or should i be worried?

normally 3 months. but give yourself a lot of time to heal.
    Mothers create the world. Admin of mothersofurum.org
  • Stretch marks are very difficult to cure naturally. There are various cosmetic treatments available for stretch marks. It can provide a long lasting result. A friend of mine had undergone skintyte firming procedure from a clinic in Richmond hill. She is satisfied with the procedure.
  • hello mama, help, daughter sent a program to fill out the profile of the company, but it does not open up to us, what can be the problem? maybe you will work it?

https://goo.gl/T7qgJb