Fiverr

FORUM RENOVATED

edited October 22 in General

Dear fellow mothers, The forum is being renovated with a new platform/CMS. PLease bear with us. As of now you can register/re-register and start posting again in the available categories. We hope to full restore the site within a week. Old members, please register again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SUGGEST FEATURES:

I welcome suggestions from everyone to make this forum lively and useful again. Please post them in the comment below.

Thanks

Lily

Mothers create the world. Admin of mothersofurum.org

Comments

• WOA... This looks much better than the previous platform we used to have. Can we have more Categories like Education - both for kids and mothers. Aha, also the Career section as well

• @jene said:
    WOA... This looks much better than the previous platform we used to have. Can we have more Categories like Education - both for kids and mothers. Aha, also the Career section as well

@jene said:
    WOA... This looks much better than the previous platform we used to have. Can we have more Categories like Education - both for kids and mothers. Aha, also the Career section as well

Thanks. I will look into those features

• Good to see that it has grown since many years. Long live mothers forum

• Hello Lily, Keep up the good work. No problem regarding the need to register again.

• I've been a member of this forum since 2011. It's good to see that we are going to get a new platform. Keep up the good work.

• Keep up the good work

• @bonita said:
    Keep up the good work

Thanks. We are almost done. Some minor bugs yet to be fixed.

• By the way, do you think the forum will need a poll feature again?

• Hello, great to see that you are working again. I hope this will be better than than the earlier one. It looks awesome and neat.
  • Hello, great to see that you are working again. I hope this will be better than than the earlier one. It looks awesome and neat.
    Thanks again. Nice to see you are back with the same user ID ;)
  • Sometimes it appears that i am logged in but when i click homepage, i'm out again. I think there are some technical issues that need to be fixed. Otherwise, the forum is really cool. Will be back again after a thorough test.
  • Woa. I already feel good looking at the clean interface. Cheers
  • hello mama, help, daughter sent a program to fill out the profile of the company, but it does not open up to us, what can be the problem? maybe you will work it?

https://goo.gl/T7qgJb